Carpe Diem Field is a private, indoor training facility located in Franklin, MA. The field is suitable for sports training and development.
When you come to visit...
We want our facility to last a long time and we need your cooperation to make that possible. Please observe our simple, important rules when you come to Carpe Diem Field:
- Before leaving home, wear a different pair of "outdoor" shoes than the pair you intend to wear inside Carpe Diem Field. Turf shoes, sneakers, or cleats are appropriate inside our facility.
- Parking: Visitors should park on the Saxon Street side of the building or on the back side of the building, away from Cottage Street. Do not park in S.C. Rossi's Automotive Services or Aubuchon Hardware spaces during business hours (before 6pm).
- Enter the building through the Saxon Street entrance and follow the yellow-marked pathway to the field.
- Before entering the field, change your shoes and leave your "outdoor" shoes outside the field. Leave coats and jackets outside the field turf.
- Water only on the field turf surface. Do not bring specialty drinks (e.g. Gatorade) or food onto the field turf.
- Until the viewing area is complete, there is little room along the edges of the field for viewing. All are welcome, but adults are responsible for young, non-players on the sidelines.